Saturday, March 3, 2018

More Girlies



The Monday after our hike, we got together as a larger family
for dinner at Pita Jungle.
We met up at my parents' place first.

I was wearing the same hiking outfit and the same crazy hiking hair
(though I brushed it and tried to get out the tangles), but I did add a nicer sweater.
Thankfully Pita Jungle is pretty casual because I did not feel like dressing up (shock!)
and it was still pretty chilly (for us).




Can you find us in the big mirror?


I was impressed by so many healthy kids' options and by how the
organize the kids' meals.  It would be great to organize adult meals that way, too!


Then we walked to the Thai ice cream shop nearby.




We were all (except me) excited to get our ice cream.
There was no gluten free or vegan option to say nothing about both!





This is how they make the ice cream!





Little girls were happiest about the gummy bears.


Then we all went home to cuddle in bed - it was still windy and cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo