Saturday, February 3, 2018

Cruelty-Free & Vegan Body And Hair Care



Here I am again with some more cruelty-free products for you!
I have done lots of research and experimenting, and these are the products that have 
won my little Christie heart.

Lotion -
Andalou Naturals Clementine Ginger
Smells wonderful, sinks in quickly, keeps my skin smooth.
Andalou Naturals Clementine Ginger Energizing Body Lotion, 8 Ounce


Hand lotion -
Andalou Naturals Shea & Cocoa Butter Clementine
My hands are chronically dry and flaking (sometimes cracking open - ouch!)
and this is one of my favorite ways to help them feel better.
Andalou Naturals Clementine Hand Cream, 3.4 Ounce
I also love shea butter as a deep moisturizer for my skin -
but be careful to keep your socks and slippers or shoes on until it sinks in or it will squidge all over your floors!
NOW Shea Butter, 7-Ounce


Shampoo -
Andalou Naturals
Sunflower & Citrus
Smells GREAT and does a good job of cleansing without over drying.
Andalou Naturals Sunflower & Citrus Brilliant Shine Shampoo, 11.5 Ounce
Conditioner -
I use a lot of different conditioners because my hair is dry and long.
My favorite is this one by Andalou Naturals:
Andalou Naturals Sunflower & Citrus Brilliant Shine Conditioner, 11.5 Ounce

But I also use this one on top of the above one when I need some extra moisture:

Andalou Naturals Argan Oil Plus Deep Conditioner, 5.8 Fluid Ounce

I don't use products in my hair after washing it because my hair is very fine and I found that products gunk it up, make it sticky, and weigh it down.

That's pretty much all the body and hair care products I use.
I will return soon with a post about my favorite cruelty-free home care products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo