Friday, December 1, 2017

Gift Ideas For Everyone On Your List!



If you celebrate the birth of Jesus by giving gifts 
as a reminder that He gave Himself as the greatest Gift of all,
you are probably on the lookout for some great gifts for the special people on your list.

I have spent a bit of time browsing (during a bit of a health downturn this last week),
and I thought I'd share some of the things I found that I would like to get or that I am planning to give!

(Prices are at time this post was published.)



I hope you find something you plan to give!

Gifts for everyone














Coasters (everyone always needs more coasters, and these are beautiful!) - $14.94







Dr. Michael Greger's Book, "How Not To Die" - $19.13






Gifts for women

Eyeshadow palette (good for all skin tones and ages) - $6



Essential Oil (this is my favorite calming blend) - $15.95



Lip Balm (this is my favorite!) - $6.28

Measuring Spoons - $12.20




This sweet book - $14.09



This adorable light-up cactus! for use as night-light or interesting art work - $10



Skin care!
. . . and here are a few of my favorite gentle vegan products:















Also, of course, I ALWAYS love a gift of jewelry.
My favorite pieces of jewelry are the ones given to my by the most special people in my life: my husband, Greg; my parents.

I love to spend down time browsing the solid 14k gold earrings on Etsy or eBay 
when I'm not feeling well.  
Here are some things I found lately that I think would make great gifts.
Unlike costume jewelry, solid gold jewelry will last a lifetime.
My favorite earrings and necklace are gifts from my parents over 20 years ago and they still look just as beautiful as the day I got them!

The following three choices are dainty, feminine, modern, and all under $100!

Etsy - $85 (the 1" version is the daintiest)



bar earrings - $98



gold & sapphire earrings - $50






Gifts for men:




Thrive Face Balm - $14.20



















Gifts for kids:




Chronicles Of Narnia box set (for older kids) - $24.06





Rocket Balloons - $6.36





ALWAYS the Marble Run!








Gearation (always!) - $32.99




Interactive play sets (where people can interact with other people in social ways)
such as the following . . . 




Space Station - $105.17




Play House - $105.17


Veterinarian's Kit  - $69.99
there are less expensive versions of this, too!


A cute nature-y book box set!
Adventues In Brambly Hedge about a little mouse family - $23.91





Have fun shopping for the people you love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo