Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Lost Dutchman Hike With Greg!





We FINALLY had a Saturday cool enough to hike!
We didn't even have to get up extra super early so as not to sweat to death.

We chose the Lost Dutchman State Park for our adventure.

They even have bathrooms with toilet paper, soap, and running water!
I wasn't aware Greg was taking photos, and I made my "old lady" face at him.

The trail started out through the picnic area.


There was an entry to keep out bicycles and horses
(although we saw some horses on the other trails).






We went up and up some more, enjoying the chill when we finally got
into the shade of the mountains. 
 It was almost like an eclipse.
There was a 20+ difference in temperature!




I love to clamber up rocks.


Only got a couple of scratches.





I even did the tree pose on top of a pointy rock! 








We had a snack at the highest point we reached.
I had mandarin oranges and a LaraBar as well as two little hard candies.
Greg had a granola bar and some pretzels.
Yum - perfect hiking treats! 





Come visit us and we'll take you on this hike with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo