Friday, May 6, 2016

Kia Ora!

We're back from New Zealand!
Hooray, and YES, it was wonderful and very beautiful.


My favorite kinds of videos are kitty videos and outfit videos,
and since I've done a lot of outfit planning and packing for our travels this spring, my first post about our New Zealand trip will be what I packed!

Keep in mind that the outfits I actually wore are not necessarily the outfits I showed you, even though they're made up of the same "ingredients".  I did actually pack the things I show you in the video, but I didn't put the outfits together in exactly the same way.

I will make a further video about what I learned and what I will do differently when I pack for our upcoming trip to Switzerland.  I will also show you the outfits I put together in a future post.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos you two. Glad you had fun. Now I don't have to visit Disneyland to see the Matterhorn! Joe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! xo