Friday, March 25, 2016

Wispy Clouds & Chair Re-Arrangement



We have been having glorious weather!
It's chilly in the mornings and in the 80s in the afternoon and
SUNNY!  

The other day we had some beautiful wispy clouds.




It's been a full week + now that our babies were exposed to a poisonous plant, and in the spirit of that experience I wanted to share with you a list of plants that are known to cause health problems (or death!) for cats.

Amaryllis (Amaryllis sp.)
Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale)
Azaleas and Rhododendrons (Rhododendron sp.)
Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum sp.)
Cyclamen (Cyclamen sp.)
English Ivy (Hedera helix)
Kalanchoe (Kalanchoe sp.)
Lilies (Lilium sp.)
Marijuana (Cannabis sativa)
Oleander (Nerium oleander)
Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum sp.)
Pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
Poinsettia
Sago Palm (Cycas revoluta)
Spanish thyme (Coleus ampoinicus)
Tulip and Narcissus bulbs (Tulipa and Narcissus sp.)
Yew (Taxus sp.)


That's a LOT of plants!!!!!
Most of them I had no idea.
I have had a number of them in my house (and oleanders grow over the fence from the neighbor's yard, but Juvy has never eaten any, as far as I know).

 As I mentioned, everyone is fine.

Allistair went crazy with the scratchy arch the other day.


"Now you've caught me in the midst of undignified behavior."


And then got really sleepy. 


Sleeping in the sun while Mommy works in her office is even better!



Stephen was sleepy, too.


It's very difficult to get a good photo of him!


It's not easy to take a photo of Juvy, either, but at least you can see her pretty little pink tongue!


I presented the Chirp Curriculum on Sunday to a church in the area
(it went well)
and wore this outfit:
dress: Calvin Klein
shoes: STEVEN by Steve Madden
bag: Betsey Johnson
camisole: I'm not telling because I HATED it!



Here I am in their bathroom right before I started my little talk!


My Mom's toenail polish (selected by my Dad!)
would have matched my outfit.
Such pretty feet!


Do you have Truly Nolan where you live?
Their cars are dressed up like mice!
When they're stopped, the ears flap up . . .  


. . . and then they fold down when the car goes forward.
I think they're adorable. 



I decided to move the two white kitchen chairs into the dining room for a little changeroo.
I think I like it!





The kitchen looks different, too, since two of the dining room chairs are now in there.


And I reorganized my make-up drawer (about time!)
Now there's only stuff I actually use.
Ahhh, feels refreshed!



I found this photo on my phone and wanted to say that we celebrated our anniversary last week in grand style - with pizza! 



Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo