Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring!



Hooray!
Resurrection Sunday is a wonderful day!

New clothes are an Easter tradition since the first Christians


I happily found a dress at the last moment:
dress: Calvin Klein
bag: Kenneth Cole Reaction
shoes: Aerosoles
nametag: not cool, but necessary!


And it's my favorite colors: blue and green
(with touches of mustard)!


 It started out at $119, but no way was I paying that!


Thank you, eBay, for providing me my dress for much less moolah!


Greg ran sound for three services on Sunday.




I got to hang out with students and other volunteers for two services and had a grand time.
I love holidays in my classroom!

*************

I found a new lotion I LOVE that seems to work better for my sensitive and dry skin.
Andalou AGAIN . . . my whole skincare routine (and almost all my hair care) is from them now!
find it here


 This agate lamp is a gift from my brother and his family for our anniversary and
it's gorgeous!
We're still working on finding the best place for it.  It's a rock, so we need to keep it somewhere stable because if it falls, it could crack the tile.
similar


Moving right along to some snuggle baby photos!

Allistair:






Stephen: 



Look at those bright eyes! 


He likes to droop like a sloth: 



Look at that handsome face!
He has a lot of whiskers. 


Claude: 


Little fuzzy paw:



My parents headed back to Minnesota early this morning.
I miss you already!
last dinner at Barro's for the year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo