Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!


We hope your Christmas has been wonderful and joyful.

It's been busy here!
Last night, Christmas Eve, Greg ran sound for FIVE services at church and I 
ran the special needs programming for two services.
We pretty much fell into bed when we got home.


This morning, we got up and got the food for today started, because we had some co-workers of Greg's over.  I'll post more about the food soon; what what you need to know is that it all turned out yummy!  Since I was playing around with recipes, I wasn't sure it would work out, but it did (insert smiles and high fives).

Before everyone arrived, I filmed a little walk-through of our home, all tidy and clean and ready for guests.  Welcome!



Christmas Bonus:

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks soooooooooooooo beautiful and comfortable with the touches of BLUE :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! xo