Saturday, July 4, 2015

Independence!



Happy Independence Day!

(Arizona's state flag under our national flag)



THANK YOU
to those of you who have contributed to our freedom by serving in our military or by supporting those who do.


We've been using our Saturday as normal . . . 

I washed the couch slipcovers.


Allistair enjoyed the clean ones.



Greg has been carrying in more stuff from the garage and we've been sorting and reorganizing.



I was happy to run across this beautiful set of glassware from my parents.
They bought it in Mexico before I was born.
Aren't they fabulous? 
I put them on top of our tallest bookcase to display them.


Soon the BOOKS will be back!


Here's a cute little video of one of our bird youngsters:


Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I do like the glassware displayed up there!! You two are doing so good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! xo