Thursday, June 18, 2015

HEAT



We're slooowly getting things back where they belong.
The bedroom now is nice for sleeping again,
though the bookcase is not back in there yet.

The great room is getting emptier and emptier as we shift things back.
I did a bunch of work last night and it's looking even clearer than this today!



 Almost all the clothes are back in the closet.


Doesn't it look nice?!



The cats have been extra sleepy and happy not to have workers around!








Stephen has been crawling in my lap for snuggles.



And this morning Claude got up on the counter, meowed, and pawed at me while I was curling my hair until I picked her up and cuddled her a bit.
It's REALLY CUTE!
She helped me put together this binder for shipment this morning.


The Big News, of course, is the weather here in the Arizona desert.
It's really hot.
According to WeatherBug, it's "Very Hot".



The UV index is *12*
(it was only created to go up to 10!)


Yep, Chandler is one of the affected cities . . . 


My phone helpfully told me that the symptoms of heat illness
might include unconciousness and possibly death.



I usually go by our personal thermometer and it only got up to 112.4 today.


Be sure to stay cool, stay hydrated, and stay informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo