Thursday, May 14, 2015

Renovation, Part 1 - Day 5: MORE Tile!



Here's how things were when the guys left last night - 
the great room is almost completely tiled!


Here is a close-up so you can see the spacers.



This morning, they are putting the grout in.

Here's what it looks like with the grout - isn't it beautiful?!



They shifted all our furniture over to the north side of the great room
and piled it all up.



Here's how the kitchen is looking.
I think they're painting the whole kitchen, which means we won't have
that blue wall anymore; it
does look nice, though!


More soon!

I woke up with a cold today and had some Crohn's stuff yesterday, so
today I'm just going to get a few groceries and drop off some stuff at the church office
before heading back to bed for reading and movies.

Hope your Thursday is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful, but I'm sorry you're not feeling so good. Do rest; That' what I did at the cabin all day. You're stressed even though you're excited. Take care and I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! xo