Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas in Minnesota - Day 5 . . . Christmas Day


Christmas Day started off nice and slow . . . 

we read the newspaper (and looked at the ads!)




made sure the table was all ready -
and we were only expecting adults, so we got to use all the most beautiful things!




Here's what I wore:
blouse: Merona from Target
sweater: WalMart
pants: DKNY
socks: Target

I LOVE the dots on dots!




Then our peeps arrived!
left to right: Uncle Ron, Auntie Cindy, Greg, Mom


Two beautiful sisters:


We had ham and "fancy potatoes" 
(they are cheesy potatoes, dubbed "fancy" by me when I was a wee lass)


as well as salads and veggies of various kinds.



It was COLD!
Snow was predicted.


And it arrived!


So I decided to go for a walk!


my dear sweet Mom, me, my beloved Auntie Cindy:


Can you see tiny little flakes in my hair?


Lemme give you a close-up:




I went to the little park by the pond - and all the dried up hibernating foliage is beautiful;
so many textures and colors!



Little tiny flakes in the dried leaves:





My feet looked good, but they were NOT warm enough in these shoes!



Little tiny flakes in the dirt


 Near my parents' house, there is a Holly Street - it seemed appropriate for the holiday!


This is my parents' street, and that's their house on the left.



My glasses fogged up when I went inside!!!


Merry Christmas to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo