Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 8 - Relaxing and a Bit of Shopping



Monday was dreary and chilly (wonderful!), and we were all pretty tired from a busy few days (I was fighting illness and so was my Mom).  We sat by the fire, read the newspaper, and watched Hallmark Christmas movies.  It was lovely!!!




Midafternoon, my Mom and I decided that we should go out for a couple of things.  We started out at Ulta, and then went to Old Navy and WalMart.




This is a great product if you're in the market for a lip balm/gloss!
GMO-free, gluten-free, and many many pretty colors.

Mom has better luck at Old Navy than I usually do (somehow I'm the wrong shape!  No, I mean the *clothes* are cut wrong for my shape!)  So I sat down and rested and commented on the possibilities my Mom was trying on.  And snapped a photo of myself, trying to decide if I should have my hair trimmed (I decided yes and had two inches cut off - now I miss it!)



Surprisingly, I enjoyed WalMart.  It's unlikely I will be going back because of a bad experience this week, but that trip I found the best jammies I've had in a long time.  Look how cute these are and how well they fit!  I also bought a pink pair without spots (which I'm wearing as I type this!)  And only $10!


The men fixed on stuff, played pool, and enjoyed each other's company.



Greg left the computers and wi-fi in all the homes we visted in much better shape than when we arrived!  He's amazing and smart!


In spite of feeling under the weather, it was a blessed and wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo