Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Birthday Prescott Trip With Jen!



My birthday is on October 26 (yay!), and Jen and I went to Prescott for a fun day trip!





It was a lovely day - sunny and slightly breezy.




The leaves in the square were turning colors and falling whenever a breeze ruffled the trees.
It filled a hole in my autumn-starved self!


Beautiful!









There was a little leaf tornado in the road!



 We ate a a place called Bill's Pizza (yes, they had gluten-free pizza available!)



It was delicious pizza - the best I've had in a long time.


There was local art displayed (and for sale!) on the walls.




Love the red-checked tablecloths!









Very pretty old buildings:



One of the metal fences along the street had these lovely little flowers:







 And humorous residents!



This is Granite Creek:






Prescott Brewing Company had cobwebs and ghosts!



Jen bought some shoes in this little shop:



Here's my outfit!



And the shoes on the top are Jen's new ones!







On the way out, we saw the "P" Mountain!
P for Prescott.



It was a wonderful day - I can't wait to go back!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo