Saturday, January 19, 2013

Captain Kirk!


Greg and I are going to see William Shatner LIVE tomorrow evening!  He's doing a tour where he does all sorts of stuff . . . I think promoting - um - himself!  Greg bought me his newest book, "Shatner Rules" for Christmas a year ago and I became an even bigger fan.  He's hilarious.  Plus, we are Star Trek geeks.  

If you didn't participte, I am sad to report that you missed the
2012 PANTSLESS MASS-TRANSIT RIDE!
It started out as a prank in New York City, but now that Phoenix has a light-rail, I guess it happens here, too.  I saw it in the newspaper.  People are weird.  Especially in New York City!

 (Be careful where you open that link - it shows people in their underwear, so it's probably not safe for work.)

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo