Monday, December 31, 2012

A Warm And Cuddly New Year's Eve!


We don't really celebrate New Year's Eve in a big way . . . I am wearing lots of fuzzy layers (it's COLD - well, for us, Arizonans, anyway!) and the cats are sleeping in piles at the moment.  

 Allistair is very elegant

Bjarne just wanted to shut out the light so he could sleep (on my super-secret sign you'll be seeing tomorrow!)

This is what I found when I wanted to sit down for dinner . . . so of course I had to get a chair from the dining room!  Can't disturb a cute sleeping kitten!

Stephen looking alert and intelligent.

And a story about ice cubes . . . 

Did you know that most people decide within 3-8 minutes of walking onto a church's campus whether they will come back?

Church #1: Nope

Our search is leading to some fascinating and thought-provoking discussions between us.  I am blessed to have a husband who is brilliant and can help me clear my head when it gets foggy.  He reminds me of the truth and keeps pointing me in the right direction when my brain gets off track.  Of course, if I just need a hug instead, that's okay, too!

We have a list of churches we're going to visit next.  In fact, this coming weekend, we are going to try to visit more than one!  I'm excited to see what's in store.

Have a wonderful last evening of 2012!  I hope you have fond memories of the year that is passing away, and high expectations of the coming year!

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo