Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Happies!

Here is some of what has made me happy this week!

The kittens are enjoying Christmas preparations!

And then there is the fact that I have gotten lots of complements on my skin this week!  That would make anyone happy!

Men & boys, you can skip the rest of this post!  I have recently changed up my skincare routine, so I guess it's working!  I have been using L'Oreal night cream, day cream, and eye cream.  And then I just started using Bare Minerals products.  Can't believe the difference they make.  I thought I was using pretty much the same thing with Neutrogena's version (I have been a very pleased Neutrogena fan for ages), but Bare Minerals last longer (at the end of the day, it still looks like I just applied the make-up - amazing!)
Here are the products I've been using.

L'Oreal Youth Code eye cream (the white side goes under the eye, the red side goes above the eye to lift!)
L'Oreal Youth Code Face Wash
L'Oreal Revitalift Day Cream with SPF
L'Oreal Revitalift Night Cream

Bare Minerals Matte Foundation in Fair
Bare Minerals Blush in Fruit Cocktail
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil (finishing powder)

I am LOVING what is happening with my skin - it's better than ever even though I'm older than ever . . .

-Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! xo